“The Rising of the Liberated I”
-November 7, 2012
So it’s been a few weeks and I am now more awake than I have ever been. I am making strides to opening my bottle of potential and making as best use as possible of the opportunities that are coming to me.
It’s interesting the things you conceive possible once you begin to realize that the greatest limit is yourself. This process is just beginning, but I am learning so much about my life, as well as this cycle and season through which I must pass.
The rites of passage and passing come like waves over me. The waters feel deep and my mind is full of questionings. Fortunately I have been sent guidance along the way. For all the indicators and revelations, I am thankful.
As I rise, I see myself, a powerful soul. I am reaching for the things which appeal to the mission and purpose for which I was created. My mind is expanding and I am finding on the path, signs which I must heed to make this experience profitable.
I would like to share a few things that have struck me like lightening:
• Trust yourself and your inner voice.
• We must each save ourselves. For too long, we sought the answer somewhere outside of ourselves.
• Let go of fear, guilt, doubt and anything negative that will hinder your progress to your full potential.
• Love Yourself.
• Stay open-minded to learning from others even if your views may differ.
• Never forget JAH (however you may conceive him/her)
• Be at peace with and within yourself
Many strides are ahead of me. I only want the pages to unfold to greatness but it will not be rushed. I must at times stop, rest, contemplate, then pick up and take another step. My stride is consistent and nothing must break my momentum as I stay on the journey to the Liberated I.
More to come
Who am I?